Study in New Zealand
New Zealand offers students from all over the world a diverse choice of options for completing their higher education in a developed country. It is quickly gaining popularity among foreign students and is often regarded as the most popular study abroad location. Students wanting to study in New Zealand may expect to get the highest-quality academics and research, as well as a variety of co-curricular and extracurricular activities aimed to develop both the body and the mind and enable the student to complete his studies with a well-rounded personality.
Why Study in New Zealand
- Excellent academics and research
- Easy admission process and minimal barriers to entry
- Low cost of tuition and other expenses
- You can extend your visa for a year after completing your course
- Beautiful campuses and surroundings
Scholarships for study in New Zealand
New Zealand Development Scholarship
Open to international students from Asia, Africa, Latin and Caribbean countries – for postgraduates studies – covers tuition cost, travel allowance, living allowance and insurance
New Zealand ASEAN scholar awards
open to students from SE Asia – for postgraduate studies – covers tuition costs, living costs, travel costs and insurance
open to students studying or intending to study at the University of Auckland – covers travel expenses, living costs and tuition fees
UC international first-year scholarship
open to students beginning their under graduation at the University of Canterbury – covers the cost of tuition up to 20,000 NZD
University of Waikato international scholarship
– open to international students pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of Waikato – covers tuition fees up to 5000 NZD
IELTS scores as proof of English Proficiency.
- Diploma programs: Overall band score of 5.5 with no band less than 5.0
- Bachelor’s Degree: Overall band score of 6.0
- Graduate Diploma: Overall band score of 6.0
- Post Graduate Diploma: IELTS Score is 6.5 overall
- Master Programs: Overall band score of 6.5
- February / July /October
COST OF EDUCATION
- Polytechnic Diploma Courses range from NZ$13,500 - NZ$16,000 per year depending on the course
- Universities Degree range from NZ$15,000 - NZ$18,000 per year for most under-graduate degrees
- Post-graduate Degrees begin from NZ$16,000 per year and MBA Degrees are about NZ$22,000
*Tuition fees vary depending on the institution and the study programme
COST OF LIVING
- NZ$15000 per year *
- 20 hours per week; 40 hours during vacation.
- Spouse eligible for full-time work permit for students pursuing Postgraduate qualification.
- Diploma & Graduate Diploma - Inside Auckland 1 year Stay Back, Outside Auckland 2 years Stay Back.
- Graduate Diploma Leading to Registration - 2 years Stay Back
- Post Graduate Diploma & Masters - 3 years Stay Back
What do we do offer?
Personalized Admission Counselling
- We assist you with the entire application process, from creating a profile to acquiring an offer letter.
- Get customized shortlists based on your interests.
- Agent experts write and revise SOPs and other application essays.
- Assistance with interview preparation and mock interviews
- Acceptance Rate of at minimum 75%
Funding Assistance and Scholarships
- We assist you to find the best way to fund your studies abroad.
- Guidance on student loans and scholarships
- Part-time job openings and research funding grants.
- Advice on income statements and planning
Strong University Networks
- We are partnered with some of the best universities globally.
- Admission to prestigious colleges is essential for a successful worldwide career.
- In virtual fairs, meet with colleges one-on-one.
- Waivers of application fees and on-the-spot offers