Study in New Australia
In the last decade, Australia has been one of the most popular study locations for Indians. With seven Australian universities routinely placing in the top 100 institutions in world rankings, the country has a world-class education curriculum and infrastructure.
The outstanding reputation of the Australian educational system provides students with global employment opportunities. The high standard of teachings, advanced facilities, unmatched exposure, and quality lifestyle make it an obvious choice for international students.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IN AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES
English language proficiency:
English language proficiency exam is required for all candidates. Australian universities typically evaluate IELTS/TOEFL/PTE scores.
A minimum IELTS band score of 6 is required for undergraduate programmes, with no less than 6.0 in each component, and a minimum IELTS band score of 6.5 is required for post-graduate programmes, with no less than 6 in each section.
Undergraduate study in Australia
- High-school certificate or Year 12 of school education
- Academic scores with a minimum of 60 % or above in class XII
- Mathematics in-class XII as a prerequisite(for some sciences and technology courses)
Postgraduate study in Australia
- Recognized undergraduate certificate or 15 years of education
- Strong academic background
- Relevant work experience (some universities require this for MBA programs)
DOCUMENT CHECKLIST FOR APPLYING IN AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES
- Higher Senior Secondary and Senior Secondary school Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Passport Copy
- IELTS/TOEFL/PTE score (whichever applicable)
- Statement of purpose
- Portfolio of work (for courses in art, design, etc.)
Universities in Australia typically take 2 to 4 weeks to respond to or complete a student's application.
It is recommended that students apply as soon as possible.
Australian academic intakes
Foundation courses: Duration is 1 year and intake is in February (depends on the university).
Vocational Education and Training courses: Duration is 6 Month-1year and intake are in Jan, May, June, Oct, TAFE Institutions
Undergraduate courses: : Duration is 3 years (4 years for honours degree) and intake is in Feb, July, and November, (depends on the university).
Postgraduate/Masters courses: Duration is 1-2 years and intake is in March (depends on the university) in Feb, July, and November.
Doctoral degrees: Duration is 3-4 years and round the year intake as the supervisor or the project demands.
COST OF EDUCATION
- Diploma & Advanced Diploma: AU$10,000 to 14,000/-*
- Bachelor’s Degree: AU$: 15,000 to 19,000 per year*
- Graduate Diplomas & Masters: AU$15,000/- to AU$23,000/-*
*Fees given are informative, may vary from university to university
COST OF LIVING
- AUD 21,000 per year
WORK RIGHTS AND STAY BACK
- Part-time work right - 40 hours per fortnight when the courses are in session and full-time work rights for a spouse for Masters, PhD and post-doctoral programs
- Bachelors 2 years stay back
- Masters by course work 2 years can be extended by 2 years
- Masters by research (3 years )up to 3 years &PhD students – up to 4 years
- Feb/July/ November
What do we do offer?
Personalized Admission Counselling
- We assist you with the entire application process, from creating a profile to acquiring an offer letter.
- Get customized shortlists based on your interests.
- Agent experts write and revise SOPs and other application essays.
- Assistance with interview preparation and mock interviews
- Acceptance Rate of at minimum 75%
Funding Assistance and Scholarships
- We assist you to find the best way to fund your studies abroad.
- Guidance on student loans and scholarships
- Part-time job openings and research funding grants.
- Advice on income statements and planning
Strong University Networks
- We are partnered with some of the best universities globally.
- Admission to prestigious colleges is essential for a successful worldwide career.
- In virtual fairs, meet with colleges one-on-one.
- Waivers of application fees and on-the-spot offers