Study in France
The French educational system is rapidly developing as one of the most efficient and successful in the world. Students studying in France have the opportunity to complete their degree programmes in some of the most beautiful and historically significant educational institutions in the world. The majority of France's colleges have an unusual mix of the contemporary infrastructure placed in charming rural surroundings.
WHY STUDY IN FRANCE?
- Paris has been voted as the no 1 student city! (QS Best Student Cities, 2014)
- 4th wealthiest country and 5th largest economy of the world
- Over 5 French business schools are ranked among the top 10 business schools in Europe
- An excellent environment that promotes innovation and entrepreneurship
- Highly subsidized tuition fees
- One of the best countries to pursue management and engineering courses with excellent specializations on offer
- Headquarter of 39 Global fortune 500 companies
- Collaboration with industry and salary based internships are an integral part of the curriculum
- Excellent placement opportunity for students in the area of their study
- Outstanding research and development opportunities
- Offer free French language classes for international students
The French education system
The higher education system of France consists of
- Public universities – Government funded and open to all meeting eligibility criteria.
- Grandes écoles - Highly illustrious institutions hence admissions to these are based on entrance examinations scores.
- Technical institutes – that imparts education in vocational subjects
- February /September
Affordable Universities in France
Following are the most affordable universities where students can study in France University Lille Sciences et Technologies – average tuition fees 261 EUR/year
- Université de Lyon – average tuition fees 500 EUR/year
- Université du Maine – average tuition fees 500 EUR/year
- Grenoble INP Institute of Engineering Univ. Grenoble Alpes – average tuition of 261 EUR/year
- University of Burgundy – average tuition fees 500 EUR/year
COST OF EDUCATION
- Master’s program ( Engineering stream ) - 13500 Euros for entire program Masters program
- Master’s program ( Business stream)- 15200 Euros for the entire program
- *fee details provided are informative may vary depending on the institution and the study program
COST OF LIVING
- A minimum of €8,000 per year (may vary depending on the accommodation taken and the lifestyle of the student)
WORK RIGHTS & STAY BACK
- Part-time work rights of 20 hours per week
- 2 Year stay back for students who have studied in government institutions
What do we do offer?
Personalized Admission Counselling
- We assist you with the entire application process, from creating a profile to acquiring an offer letter.
- Get customized shortlists based on your interests.
- Agent experts write and revise SOPs and other application essays.
- Assistance with interview preparation and mock interviews
- Acceptance Rate of at minimum 75%
Funding Assistance and Scholarships
- We assist you to find the best way to fund your studies abroad.
- Guidance on student loans and scholarships
- Part-time job openings and research funding grants.
- Advice on income statements and planning
Strong University Networks
- We are partnered with some of the best universities globally.
- Admission to prestigious colleges is essential for a successful worldwide career.
- In virtual fairs, meet with colleges one-on-one.
- Waivers of application fees and on-the-spot offers