Study in Malaysia
Malaysia's Ministry of Higher Education is in charge of the country's tertiary education system and structure. Students who wish to pursue higher education in Malaysia can enrol in a certificate, diploma, undergraduate, or postgraduate programme. Six Malaysian institutions are among the top 500 universities in the 2019 QS World University Rankings. The university with the highest ranking is University Malaya (UM), which is rated 87th. Every student who decides to study in Malaysia will receive a high-quality education as well as a unique experience.
International students are not allowed to work during the school year, but they must show that they have enough money to enter Malaysia.
WHY STUDY IN MALAYSIA?
- Business and trade hub of south-east Asia
- World-class quality education
- Trans-national Education & International Affiliations.
- "2+1" twinning Degree Programmes
- Low Living cost and Affordable Tuition Fees
- Student-friendly laws for international students.
- Opportunities to earn while you learn
- Simple and Hassle-Free Way to Obtain Student Pass.
- A harmonious Multi-Ethnic Population
- Great opportunity to experience different cultures.
The governing authority of higher educational institutions is the Ministry of Higher Education. The education system of Malaysia consists of
- Government-funded - public universities, polytechnics and colleges
- Private Higher Educational Institutions
- Non-university status institutions such as private colleges
- University status institutions such as private universities
COST OF STUDY
- Undergraduate study : RM 35000 - RM 40000
- Post graduate study : RM 40000 - RM 50000
- Research: RM 58000 - RM 60000
COST OF LIVING
- RM 1,000(USD 313) to RM 1,500(USD 469) per month
- Statement of purpose
- Academic Transcript
- Proof of English language
- Letter of recommendation
- Bachelors - 5.5 IELTS [Academic]
- PhD- 6.0 IELTS, 550 TOEFL, 79-80 TOEFL, 213 TOEFL
- February /April/July /October /November
What do we do offer?
Personalized Admission Counselling
- We assist you with the entire application process, from creating a profile to acquiring an offer letter.
- Get customized shortlists based on your interests.
- Agent experts write and revise SOPs and other application essays.
- Assistance with interview preparation and mock interviews
- Acceptance Rate of at minimum 75%
Funding Assistance and Scholarships
- We assist you to find the best way to fund your studies abroad.
- Guidance on student loans and scholarships
- Part-time job openings and research funding grants.
- Advice on income statements and planning
Strong University Networks
- We are partnered with some of the best universities globally.
- Admission to prestigious colleges is essential for a successful worldwide career.
- In virtual fairs, meet with colleges one-on-one.
- Waivers of application fees and on-the-spot offers